Inspiration

Apr - 18 2024 | By

1. I think by looking at my artwork, a baseball fan might know what team that he plays for. With the colors being Yellow and black. By doing this, it makes the person reading it know a little more about him.
  2. I created my artwork on Adobe illustrator. I thought about what I liked to do. My passion is baseball so I decided to research someone who was a difference maker in baseball. Roberto Clemente is not very well known but he was a true difference maker in the game of baseball. 
  3. My baseball teams in the past inspired me to do so. They helped me find my passion and without that I do not think I would be playing now. I am trying to express how much he changed the game of baseball. 
  4. I want to try to make things easier, but also it makes it better. I really like how they come out. I want to become a master at this, so I do not have to draw something out.
  5. I learned more about my person’s background. I thought about something like this and it came out very well. Brainstorming really helped me get my ideas and put it into my work. 

Write you response